Sunday, September 23, 2012

Grand Canyon

I love vacations.  They don't come often enough.  After spending several weeks of working overtime at the day-job, having a few days off can rejuvenate the soul.  We enjoy going to Las Vegas as there is always something to do (without even gambling).

This visit, we added a day trip to the Grand Canyon.  The beauty of the canyon is so spectacular, words cannot describe it and photos can't capture the sheer vastness of the vistas.  But here are a few of my best attempts...(click on the image to enlarge)







3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite places, you never see the exact view twice. There is always something new you can experience. As much as I love the Grand CAnyon, Oatman AZ is still my favorite place in AZ.

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 4th image down is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - thank you. I have not heard of Oatman, AZ. I will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete