Friday, December 31, 2010

Drawing from Line to Life by Mike Sibley

This is THE Drawing Bible. There is not any other book available that covers drawing as completely as Mike's book. It reads like a novel, as each chapter builds upon the next, but it also is a great reference tool. AND it is a piece of artwork itself - beautifully illustrated. Mike is not only a talented artist but an excellent writer. He writes as though he is personally talking to you. I guarantee you will be inspired and captivated after the first chapter. (yes, it's that good...)


For a limited time, Mike is offering free shipping!! Don't miss out on this incredible offer and order your copy today: http://www.sibleyfineart.com/pencil-drawing-book.htm.   Are you sure one copy is enough? I just bought a second copy today so I can share one with my drawing classes while preserving my original copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment