Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Merging - Organizing - New Page Tabs

When I first started this blog, it was a place to share my art journey with friends and fellow artists. Over the past few years, my writings have evolved into numerous articles about drawing tips and techniques that were posted in a second blog dwrightsketches.blogspot.com.

The time has come to consolidate and organize my works in progress, articles and tips/techniques into one central spot. As my first step, I merged an number of posts from the other blog into this one.
After todays released publication of these articles, look for updates on a new Page Tab that will feature a Table of Contents organizing article links by topic.

I hope you take this opportunity to revisit some of my work and musings in the republishing of these posts. I plan on expanding drawing topics and continuing to add new articles ranging from drawing basics to more advanced artistic techniques.

I look forward to your comments and contributions.

Diane

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Diane. Like the way you have it, all in one place. I already have your Drawing Technique packet plus some of your tutorials.

    Great to have it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete